Terms and Conditions
All bookings made through Blue Horizons Travel & Tours, Inc. will be governed by and is subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth below.
- All prices, services and itineraries described in this site are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices are per person in PHP and will be confirmed upon booking. All tours operate with a minimum of two adults, unless otherwise stated.
- Tips and gratuities are not included with the pricing.
- Any items or services not listed in the tour description may be assumed as not inclusive in any tour package presented.
- Insurance is not included in the tour price. We strongly recommend that guests purchase comprehensive travel insurance.
Tour Availability and Details
- Public holidays and religious festivals may also affect the availability of some sightseeing tours. Depending on traffic conditions, duration of the tour may vary.
- All tours are fully escorted by professional English speaking tour guides and are operated on a private or free seating basis in air-conditioned vehicles.
- The pick-up point for all tours will be at the hotel lobby area. Transportation will be provided from your hotel to your embarkation point if applicable. The exact pick-up time will be advised by a representative upon confirmation of booking. Pick-up begins 30 minutes prior to tour starting time and we recommend you to be ready 5 minutes before the given time.
- Children under the age of 12 will be entitled to a discount off the full price. However this may differ and our representative will advise you at the time of your booking.
- For tours inclusive of meal, please ensure that you have advised us at the time of booking if you have any special needs (such as vegetarian meal). We cannot guarantee all special needs but will endeavor to do so.
- Payment for the purchased tour services shall be made using a valid credit card using Paynamics online payment gateway. We accept payments using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB.
- All services must be pre-paid in full prior to the confirmation.
- Once a tour has been chosen, booker or guest shall fill- out the booking form with necessary details on the Tours page. Once completed and directed to the checkout page, payment option shall be chosen. After completing the online booking process required in the website, a booking confirmation shall be sent thru email indicating all the information pertaining the tour.
- It is advisable to read the booking confirmation once received. Any amendments you wish to make may be informed thru email or phone call immediately or at least seventy two (72) hours prior the tour date.
Confirmation of booking
- Confirmation of booking will only be given once full payment has been received to commence the services.
- Tour requests shall be received at least two (2) days prior the day of the tour.
Cancelation and Refund Procedure
Cancellation of a tour service shall be made within seventy- two (72) hours or three (3) days ahead of the tour date. Otherwise, cancellation will be subject to a penalty fee equivalent to the full amount (100%) of the tour.
No Show Policy
- If guest did not utilize the service without any prior advice, he or she will be considered as NO-SHOWand NO-REFUND will be given.
- For tours and transfers, our vehicle and driver cannot wait for any guest beyond ten (10) minutes of the scheduled tour pick-up time, as we may have other guest and we cannot hold up the tour.
SPECIAL NOTE: Our vehicles and drivers will only wait for a Maximum of ten (10) minutes.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
Blue Horizons Travel & Tours, Inc. acts only as an agent for our travel and tour guest in all functions pertaining to tours, attractions, hotel reservations, accommodations, restaurants, meals, sightseeing tours, transportation and other services of whatever nature and assumes no liability in part or in whole for injury, loss, damage, accidents, delays, or inconveniences which may occur either by reason of defect, or as acts of government or other civil authorities (war, civil disturbances, strikes, etc.) or from any cause beyond the control of Blue Horizons Travel & Tours, Inc.
- Blue Horizons Travel & Tours, Inc. and our suppliers reserve the right to vary itineraries in order to improve each tour, for our tour guest enjoyment and advantage.
- Blue Horizons Travel & Tours, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any tour or its departure in accordance with operation requirements.
- We as a company reserves the right to cancel the booking at any time due to any encounter of misbehavior during the tour, which may involve threatening or cursing tour guides and agents, or any action which is deemed unruly and unprofessional.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of our vans or cars (for tours and transfer services).
- As many of the places we tour do not allow smoking, we wish for the guests to adhere to local policy and only smoke in designated areas.
Alcohol & Drug Restrictions
- ‘No Open Alcohol Container’ is implemented in any of our vehicles at any time.
- Consuming of Alcohol is not allowable on any tour location.
- If any guest is found to be under the influence of alcohol and becomes an issue with other guest, that guest tour will be terminated and no-refund will be given.
- Any guest found to have in their possession any form of illegal drugs will result to tour cancellation and no refund will be given.
Blue Horizons Travel And Tours, Inc.